• Bring creative recruiting solutions to attract the best talents
• Attract the candidates that will make an impact in your organization
LACOSTE EXECUTIVE SEARCH was founded in 1998 and specializes in the recruitment of executives and professionals. The firm’s expertise and recruitment activities cover every sector and companies of all sizes.
Through strategic alliances, Lacoste Executive Search now relies
on a strong network in Canada, the USA and Europe.
Daniel Lacoste, founder and President, holds a M.Sc. from Université de Montréal and has more than thirty years of experience in recruiting. Over the years, Daniel has worked at two of the largest international executive search firms, playing an active role on Life sciences, Technology and Natural resources global practice groups.
• Recruit the right individual at the right position
• Build Dream Teams
• Execute complex mandates relying on our experience and our creativity
• Challenge our clients to reflect on their needs & organizational chart
• Highly difficult recruiting mandates in talent shortages environments
We are proud to increase our coverage of the Canadian, American and European markets through our affiliation to Fortuity Search Group
• Database of candidates : Canada, USA and Europe
• Access to an international network of highly experienced recruiters
• Maintain the highest standards of professionalism and quality in all the services we offer
• Respect the strictest confidentiality in all dealings with clients and candidates
"Lacoste has been able to meet all our expectations in the search for talent. Listening: results beyond our expectations, thank you!"
Francis Canavy CEO
"We weren't very sure about the many candidate profiles possible for our company. Daniel Lacoste proposed alternatives that we had not thought of. Invaluable experience."
Steve Grant CEO
"Not complicated it has been more than 10 years that we regularly call on Lacoste Executive Search for our human resources as soon as we have needs."
Camille Cohen CEO
"One can feel the mastery and experience in different sectors of activity behind the interventions of Daniel Lacoste. An asset and a privilege for our company"
Mark Monroe CEO